Order Summary

3 Services


View Cart
Store Timings
  • Sat : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Fri : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Thu : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Wed : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Tue : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Mon : 9:00AM - 7:00PM
  • Sun : Closed
International Students are lucky to have access to one of the best educational systems in the world. Over 150, 000 international students enter Canada to study for periods of six months or longer (DFAIT) Canada dedicates the highest level of funding to post-secondary of any of the G7 nations 2.6% of GDP spent on tertiary education Not just textbooks and multiple-choice exams� Research projects, field work, extra-curricular activities/clubs, study abroad, co-op education Work during study under ISP for 20 hours per week Co-op education � semester-long, paid work placements Post-graduation work permit � 3 years after diploma or degree International students who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three year after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on-campus and off-campus without a work permit. Over the past century and a half, Canada has welcomed 15 million immigrants. Low cost of living and opportunity to work. Student & Student spouse may be able to work while you study and after graduation through a number of work permit programs for international students. The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows you to gain valuable Canadian work experience after you have completed your studies in Canada. This can help you apply to become a permanent resident of Canada. spouse are allowed to apply for a Work permit in Canada. they can work in any occupation and change jobs at any time.
Read More
Next >